Recent Posts

Thursday, November 13, 2008

第五周全国国民型华文中学领袖培训营 Day 1




Heng!



See the title also know its fun lar



Truely, i've never been to a camp such meaningfull as this



Erghh! Reach Inti International collage at 2.30 pm.
I'm sorry i was the last one to reach, lol
Everyone (as in chung lingans) waited me hahaha

Chung Ling kia's Veined before we go into the room.

from Top Left: Wei Sheng, Jia Hwa and Eric
from Middle Left: Khai Deng, Yi Khai and me!( I look stupid 0.0 )
from bottom left: Lead Kert and Brendon

waited till 4.30 for tea break. then a speech is given by the master of camp in the lecture hall.
He's so strict 0.0 scared scared nia. All participants must be not late, must not use the elavator ( Zzz omg we need to run 5 level of stairs eeveryday! ) no jeans! 0.0 and many more.

At 1st i though i was in hell. haha But it ended up that i like the camp very much.
5.30 pm, Ice Breaking Seccion!

It's not quite like ice breaking... coz u get to know 3 frens nia, lame lor haha

Later, after dinner everyone did the 性格大考验 and i was 金色
Heng nia. most of the hall all was this colour too. I guess 'great minds think alike' lol just jokking.....


At about 12pm, everyone went to bed. This is a picture of my roomates !

Everyone getting ready to sleep. I'm in the same room with my Melaka friends, and Johor friends. Cool eh? i met lots of new buddies that have the same similarities like me ^^

oh yeah... Didnt i tell u guys that we werent suppose to open the plastic cover of our cushions? I guess not, well. we werent and guess wat? All of us ( chung Ling -Ans) tore all of our plastic cover . haha Everyone tearing of cushions caused us to pay Rm40 as a penalty. LOL bad day huh? but luckily, we met our teacher and we explained to her. Finally she say that she except our appologise and we dun need to pay the fine! so good lar her ^^

0 comments: