Recent Posts

Thursday, November 13, 2008

第五周全国国民型华文中学领袖培训营 Day 2

ERGHH!!!! day 2 all Seminar.. So dont have photos... lol ssry!
Starting from 5 am,everyone woke up just to take a bath... image 75 boys for only 2 bathrooms. lol !
6.30 am everyone went to go do tai chi, lead by the master of the camp 0.0
So lame eh.... but actually i enjoyed it ^^

After our breakfast at 7, we sat for the 1st seminar------‘ 环形心中的巨人’
Lol and everyone was motivated by the speaker... cool eh?

after a short break at 10.30, we moved ahead to our next seminar, which is ‘马来西亚发展史’haha poor Adiran! The sepaker made him promised to donate 1million to his high school when he's sucessfull. I hope he still remembers that ! XD after the seminar, i realise that everyone chinese have to mantain chinese high school by contributing everything u have for our next generations. This is an important task for everyone and i hope when I am old, I can still see CLHS still standing strong!

Later at 2pm was a seminar with the title ‘生命的色彩-----后起之秀’
the tiltle chio eh... lol so nice
It was a very touching seminar/ talk. We learn how to cheerish every moments in life because lightning never strikes twice. The 4 days 3 nights camp is over, and will never return....
and yeah... during this seminar, I was the MC for the ending part. I was so nervous... and hell was i sweating. Thanks to all my friends (Tian Yun, Fish, Group D and my Chung Ling-ans) I did it! I didn't faint on stage lol... that was my 1st time being a MC. lol not like my other peer like khai teng, adrian and many more. This was the 1st timie and will always be in my mind.
The speaker was 刘子贤. A very famouos human being in NTV7, and quited hs job to become a nutrition. Had cancer 5 years ago and now is completed healled and travels alot.
everyone went up to him just to get his autograph! yeng man! like super star!

5.oclock was another LDK. This time everyone drew somthing and wear it on top of their heads. From this activity, i know my groupmates better. and some, with family problems. I so wish i could help. 0.0 at here i noticed her beauty.

Next is seminar 4 ---- 牺牲享受,享受 牺牲。This seminar... no comment. I quite hate it Everything damn fake, i heard this the second time le. If anyone wanna know please add me in hotmail and ask me. shihgoh12@hotmail.com

Weee night time... Sleep sleep

0 comments: