Recent Posts

Sunday, August 24, 2008

0.0



I bought a pirated Photoshop Cs3 XD

(Believe me its quite normal in Malaysia ) 

And guess wat... After a few days after installation, it came out the box saying that the key code is no valid. LOL now it turned out to be a trail version for 30 days! haha 
Damn it! should had not on the internet when using 0.0
ZZZ lol i hope I can buy a real product key for this program. 
Oh well, RM5 for a trail version of  Photoshop CS 3 !! haha
 
Watching olympics....  XD 

2 comments:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks! See you at the beach!

Ripalo Cal said...

believe me...your not normal...nobody buys pirated disc these days...they jz download it from the net! =)