Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Holiday Post!


Woke up late this morning, haha 
Thnx daryl for calling me up for basketball. 
It was already 8.15 when i woke up.
after pumping air into my basketball, i cycled to the field. 
Damn, too long didnt bball le >.<>

After bball when to have breakfast with my friends... 
Daryl couldn't resists me and yi lee eating curry mee so he go ordered 1 himself. 
The curry mee was splendid XD

Something really strange happened when i got home ....
This is what it looks like....

Looks normal eh? a nice chill 100 plus but i can't open it... and finally .....

lolz the 100 plus hardened inside !!! there goes my refresher....

I would like to show u all my equipments for basketball this morning ^^

My quite- old yellow basketball shoes!  i love it soo much
My quite- old Spalding basketball! i love it soo much
And finally, the historic 3rd nan hua summer camp water bottle, it will always stay beside me. Thus the spirit will always be in my heart!
Memories...

k thats all, sleeping time 0.0 


0 comments: