Recent Posts

Monday, August 18, 2008

PBSM Duty


Yesterday i went to PBSM penang Branch for duties. lol
It was from morning 8.00am to 5.00 pm
It was actually a competition for first aid skills.
8.00 i reach de.... 
Nothing to do everyone sang till 10.30 lol only that have lunch. Wa early sia... 

Then everyone is distributed with their own duties...
And guess wat i got sent to become one of the casualties...  Haiz poor me
I got blood(fake- i think its dye) pored on my hand making a fake cut on it... and a fractured right leg...

Im lying on the floor in pain where the PBSM participants come and save me..
haha i repeated my act for almost 10 times! lol! 

Leh... my whole body got touched like hell by the participants..... 

Damn everything was so dirty good thing i didnt brought my camera... 
I apologize that I cannot show u pictures of that event 0.0

haha i got red stain on my white 2nd uniform, sad sia. 
I got red stain on my whole body, haha it will take a few days to wash it out. 

Actually everything was quite fun yesterday, 
Chung Ling Butterworth got over champ! gratz!

when i got back, was too tired and i straight away.....

0 comments: