Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to you Maxie!!!




Hey Happy Birthday Max!

Hey Max! Happy BirthdayZ ^^ I havent got u a present yet... lol Anyways Hope you had a good day and be happy always! 

Cheers old Summer Camper ! 

Max is a good friend of mine who is strong, big and caring... I would like to take this opportunity to promote his blog! its...



Today .... haiz...

I have served for my school, why don't they appreciate it? 
Why i'm i getting this for my service? 
I don't get it...... 
Isn't it enough that you had? 
Aren't we strong enough? 
Aren't we good enough for you? 
We are.. I know we are... 

For those other prefects out there! this is the last few months!! GET  IT THROUGH MATES!!! 
We are one, we are power, we are much better than the fools. 
We don't abuse! we never cheat. We always do our best. 
Thats what we are. 

For those who are in the same situation as me, 

lets work hard together and just get it through! 

We are going to strive through this level.. like everyone did! Lets show them what we are made of... 

0 comments: