Recent Posts

Sunday, July 20, 2008

HAppy Birthday Mom!!



Happy Birthday Mom! 
Yesterday was my mom's birthday (19-7) Yeah my whole family (in penang) went to celebrate in a Japanese Restaurant ! wow ^^! 


ISARIBI Restaurant located in Bruma Road, Penang


The PIC (person in-charge or manager) Mr. Kaya

Introducing Dishes to us (dad on the left and 3rd sis on the right)

Some DisheS! Look nice and taste nice ^^ Some info about the restaurant. It has a the best japanese food i have ever eaten! Everything over there is so fresh and juicy. For All does Penangnites please go and try. For the foreigners, Too bad XD bad when your visiting Penang please tell me so i can take u there! Its a must visit!

My mom in the center, Me on the left and 3rd Sis on the right ^^

After that we went home to have a cake which i and my sis bought it for her ^^ 
Damn it was so nice that my dad gave me the permission to use his DSL and be the photographer for that night ^^ just compare the quality of picture between the above ones and the below ones ^^ 

My mom and my Dad
My sis, mom and me
Loving couples ^^ my dad and mom agian
Birthday cake! (0.0 missing one piece XD)

I bought my mom a pencil box since she's a teacher and her old 1 has broken.... 
Haha had a really good night yesterday ^^ Mom Your the Best ^^ 


0 comments: