Recent Posts

Friday, July 18, 2008

Stupidity

It takes sooo long just to upload my songs!!! Haha yes dunno why suddenly everything in my world turns stupid. 

Stupid things happened. Time is stupid. Mention of that, did u guys watched air gear mangas? 
www.onemanga.com

Go check air gear, its nice.

Aeon Clock is a character inside who said to have the power to stop time. how nice would it be to have him just by my side. Stopping the time and reversing it back. Back when everything was find, happy. Hah, maybe u will say that i am childish enough to think stupid, this is the way i am. 

I just hope that everyone is happy right now after reading my blog and must accept the fact the time is not always with u. Time flies, very quickly. Cherish every good moments u have. and cherish the people u had. the memories are always with u.  this is specially for the participants of ISC 2008.  Always be happy. Cheers for ISC.

0 comments: