Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer Camp 08

Yeah what a title to start my blog!
You may be asking why did i start this blog, and i will tell u, Yeah for the title above
Alright lets just stop crapping. 

Group 6 Members

Coach Yong Errn <--------- Good mentor plus fun and entertaining.
Annie (China) <----------------- I love China-Women! XD
Cindy (Taiwan)<---------------- Good Friend I met  
Eddy (Nhhs)<-------------------- The LEGENDARY EDDY! 
Gibson (Nhhs)<----------------- Calls himself Muscleman.....
Hsiehhui (Nhhs)<--------------- Funny, Good Friend and my campfire Dance partner ^^
 Jeannie (Hongkong)<---------- Got Popular in CLHS among my friends, they just keep asking me who is she?
Jianjie (Nhhs)<-------------------Our Managing Director!!  
Joie (Nhhs)<----------------------Lol sheares? (or how do u spell it ) XD  
Linfang (Nhhs)<-----------------I should say my sifu in blogging! XD 
Poon (Thailand)<---------------- Group 6 mascot! Cute as ever! 
Shermaine (Nhhs)<--------------WTF?! Playing softball can grow soo tall??
 Toey (Thailand)<---------------- A good man, sometimes help poon in translating. Smart.
William (Taiwan)<-------------- Another tall 1 and good in every sports. Taiwan Yao Ming XD 
Xinghui (Nhhs)<---------------- Frenz4eva! 
Yanru (Nhhs)<------------------ i'll say CEO of Group 6, Plans, Thinks and lead Group 6 as well as ever

Day 0

Took a plane, Reached Singapore at about 2.00p.m. And WTF is this Singapore??? Why the hell is it so clean? Took the van with my others Penangites to Sheares  Hall, National University of Singapore (NUS).  Was invited by Nan Hua Students... (THNX) and yeah finally met Coach Yong Ernn. Got the room key and unpacked my bags. Went down to meet up with my other group mates in group 6! XD. Next, Ice breaking games. Got merged with group 5. Played random games by coach Yong Ernn. Mingle me off! XD I can still remember how it goes. My 1st time meeting  Gibson! (lol at that time you were still shy shy to talk...later...) got to know roughly my group members. and yeah forfeits are given in the games. Guess what, i nearly did a pole dance..... lol.  Yan Ru gave a counting game, and tested everyone's maths. XD 
It was really fun. 
After dinner, I and the group from penang went to Orchard Road for sightseeing. Didnt discover much, coz didnt have any locals to bring us.. Zzzz. 

Day 1 
Erghh! Woke up early. Got into my school uniforms and Ate MY 1st BREAKFAST IN SINGAPORE. Its CharBeeHoon (if im not mistaken) and coffee. Not bad. 
Hoped into a bus with my group members, and towards Nan Hua. The tops schools in Singapore. 6 floors high in a well furnished building. Perfect for every student. Although not as big as chung ling but it has many things that my school dont have etc sky garden, darma studio, Harp club and many more.  
Opening Ceremony..... Sienz im ssry but i nearly fell asleep. Theres is ...... (blah-blah-blah-blah) After it, amazed by drummers, amazed by school compounds......
SENTOSA. oh yeah, finally i can go to Sentosa XD. Reached there by bus( as usual) It started drizzling for a moment and we got worried about the rain and may cancel the show (Songs of the Sea)  but eventually, everything went just fine. Watched Songs of the Sea...... nice effects by lasers and fireworks, quite cool ^^.  Went back to sheares hall on Bus AGAIN. abd yeah, got to daryls room for some planning for presentation. Slept at about 12.30. XD 

Will post the other days later ^^ Later guys!

0 comments: