Recent Posts

Monday, July 28, 2008

Sorry Wei Shyan!



Heh! What a day today.
Lots of things happen. My friends' book got confiscated by the teacher because i was reading it in class. LOL Ssry Wei  Shawn ! Damn nowadays keep saying sorry to ppl ZZzz bad week huh? 
I'll find a way to get it back for u, or else i will buy 1 new 1.... 

Prefect AGM(Annual General Meeting)  2008/2009
I would like to  say a big thank you for all of those ex-council that have serve the board very well. 
Lead us strong in the past. Prefect board became quite a successful board this year compared to last years. Thanks to you all!
At the same time, I would like to congratulate the new 10 council members. And i hope they will bring good and better than this year's councils.

Any ways, after the AGM everyone went to have some ball games. Some went to have soccer, and some went to have some basketball. Everyone enjoyed their time. ^^


P.S Hey Sau Fei! we have the same taste! 

My 1st earnings for this club! In a week i made RM 1.25 ^^ Although its nothing but its a good start for me ^^ Thanks everyone for viewing my blog and help me clicking the ads! Thanks for everyone's support  ^^ really much appreciated 



Damn tired after the whole day of activities. From 6.00am to 6.00pm LolZ  can't write much, now this is it ^^

2 comments:

MIcHelE said...

see gt somebody did the wrong thing o....
bt nvm la...
is already passed d....
i think yr frend yr frend will nt angry u gua...
take carexz....

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

WTF u got RM 1.25 from this blog ar?Nuffnang earnings?SUre bo?if true then ZOMG la, my earnings only 50 CENT u know lol T-T