Recent Posts

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lost in isle of memories

Yeah , through the webcam... i saw happy faces of everybody. 
Some even started a relationships. 

I'm lost in the isle of memories, I know good times never last, but i still believe that we will meet again. Maybe after 1 year, no 2 years, 3 years or more?? maybe we will work in the same company, who knows?  

Now time is the greatest wall we should leap. Time awaits and flies. I know we will still be connected no matter what. I miss u guys at singapore. I admit it again!

Oh i forgot to tell u all . Hsieh Hui, Lin Fang and Coach Yong Ernn, 2 weeks nia u all looked prettier le !! XD its like months to me. 

I'm a noob in give and take. It's hard to let go. I was settling down already and this thing just poped-up. haha. 

Coach Yogi, your generosity for giving your place for the bbq i hope is very much appreciated by the singaporeans! and i can see that your staying in a nice place ^^ We went to gavin's house for Pizza today, and went midnight basketball-ing.  ssry for the no-photo desmond, i didnt brough my camera. And oh yeah if Lin Fang or Hsieh Hui is reading this, please send me your photo's there! lol !

Edited it Spontaneously in 5 mins
zzz needs to learn more with photoshop XD

0 comments: