Recent Posts

Friday, July 18, 2008

To whom may concern


Don't Shit on me ! 
To whom may concern,
 I'm not in a very good mood now by the way. U guys are intruding my privacy and shitting me up upside down. And yeah i am mad. Zzzzzz U guys suck. dunno why but im still mad at it. 

Anyways, 
Another week Comes to an end and time to recharge. Its a week anniversary from ISC 2008. well what should i say...... I wish that time can return to what it supposed to be 12 days back. Haha and wtf school plus extra-co-curriculum activity are pissing me off. And yeah its quite a normal weekend with tones of homework. 

Zzzz and yes, another day which i just got in class for only 4 periods. Haiz.. i'm failing for PMR XD. People from the Ministry of Education is coming to our school on Monday, so everyone be prepared and be at your best please XD.
Nothing special happened on my third post but i am very grateful to be still in contact with my frens from ISC. And oh yeah Jeannie, a lot of people is begging from me your e-mail again! lol ur quite popular in my class but sadly they all "yam lou" XD 

today i got taught by my ITC teacher and guess what? i'm exposed again to flash 8. Damn it if only i have practiced it. And now i lost all my knowledge which i learnt 3 years ago. Furthermore i lost the program after i reformat my computer.




0 comments: